Re: ski resorts (a difficult one)

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009

      > Ignacio,once again
      > BEAUTIFULL
      > congratulations my friend !
      >
      > PS: on Safari and on Firefox , MAC OS 10.5.6
      > the fullscreen button does not work !

      It's because there is no allowfullscreen param in the HTML embed tags.

      There is also a weird detection saynig "swfversion" value="9.9.9.9"

      I assume it means that you need flash 10 but thats stupid as Flash 9 works fine also with the last flash 10 updated FPP.

      Hans
    • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
        Sorry...

        I have done a lot of minisites to show my work to the customer and I
        drop an bad index.html

        it's fix now..

        thank you Hans

        El 31/03/2009, a las 15:59, Hans Nyberg escribió:

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ignacio,once again
        > > BEAUTIFULL
        > > congratulations my friend !
        > >
        > > PS: on Safari and on Firefox , MAC OS 10.5.6
        > > the fullscreen button does not work !
        >
        > It's because there is no allowfullscreen param in the HTML embed tags.
        >
        > There is also a weird detection saynig "swfversion" value="9.9.9.9"
        >
        > I assume it means that you need flash 10 but thats stupid as Flash 9
        > works fine also with the last flash 10 updated FPP.
        >
        > Hans

        Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

        Abaco Digital

        http://www.abaco-digital.com

      • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
          I did 2 different exposures. I used PTGUI to made 2 different panos
          and the use layers in PS to merge only the areas that I want

          I normally don't like the feel of the Auto HDR photos....

          for the snow is a question of chosse the good exposure to avoid it
          grey....

          regards

          El 31/03/2009, a las 13:55, Sacha Griffin escribi�:

          > Beautiful range and a perfect stitch �except for the contrails J� I
          > assume
          > this was bracketed. Do you have any tips for keeping the whites
          > white as in
          > your snow? Or did you use a full on photomatix-like program?
          >
          > Sacha Griffin
          >
          > Southern Digital Solutions LLC
          >
          > http://www.southern-digital.com
          >
          > http://www.seeit360.net