Re: [PanoToolsNG] ski resorts (a difficult one)

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
      Ignacio,once again
      BEAUTIFULL
      congratulations my friend !

      PS: on Safari and on Firefox , MAC OS 10.5.6
      the fullscreen button does not work !

      cheers
      AYRTON

      2009/3/31 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

      > Thanks,
      >

      > I just finished the last panos of this work, and I had a lot of
      > problems to finish it, there is some troubles on these:
      >

      > http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/aramon/panticosa
      >

      > All on the pano was moving, the cabin was turning and a lot of
      > people goes out of it, so I did a lot o shoots to be sure that the
      > stitch will be fine....
      >
      > but this made a new problem, from the first photo to the photo of the
      > floor 10min passed and the shadows moved... I have worked 8 h to make
      > the nadir...
      >
      > so , be careful with shadows when the floor is not easy to correct
      >

      > regards
      >

      > El 29/03/2009, a las 0:58, Henri Smeets escribió:
      >

      > > Wow great panos, love the resolution! I just can't get enough of these
      > > winter-mountain panos. Living in the Netherlands I only spend time
      > > in the
      > > mountains for skiing and climbing about three weeks a year always
      > > having to
      > > come back home wanting to return as soon as possible!
      > >
      > > http://www.c360.nl/montepana2009/ Have a look at my 4 pole
      > > panorama's made
      > > in the Italian Dolomites in the skiing resort Val Gardena.
      > > --
      > >
      > > _

      > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
      >
      > Abaco Digital
      >
      > http://www.abaco-digital.com

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009

        > Ignacio,once again
        > BEAUTIFULL
        > congratulations my friend !
        >
        > PS: on Safari and on Firefox , MAC OS 10.5.6
        > the fullscreen button does not work !

        It's because there is no allowfullscreen param in the HTML embed tags.

        There is also a weird detection saynig "swfversion" value="9.9.9.9"

        I assume it means that you need flash 10 but thats stupid as Flash 9 works fine also with the last flash 10 updated FPP.

        Hans
      • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
          Sorry...

          I have done a lot of minisites to show my work to the customer and I
          drop an bad index.html

          it's fix now..

          thank you Hans

          El 31/03/2009, a las 15:59, Hans Nyberg escribió:

          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ignacio,once again
          > > BEAUTIFULL
          > > congratulations my friend !
          > >
          > > PS: on Safari and on Firefox , MAC OS 10.5.6
          > > the fullscreen button does not work !
          >
          > It's because there is no allowfullscreen param in the HTML embed tags.
          >
          > There is also a weird detection saynig "swfversion" value="9.9.9.9"
          >
          > I assume it means that you need flash 10 but thats stupid as Flash 9
          > works fine also with the last flash 10 updated FPP.
          >
          > Hans

          Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

          Abaco Digital

          http://www.abaco-digital.com

        • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
            I did 2 different exposures. I used PTGUI to made 2 different panos
            and the use layers in PS to merge only the areas that I want

            I normally don't like the feel of the Auto HDR photos....

            for the snow is a question of chosse the good exposure to avoid it
            grey....

            regards

            El 31/03/2009, a las 13:55, Sacha Griffin escribi�:

            > Beautiful range and a perfect stitch �except for the contrails J� I
            > assume
            > this was bracketed. Do you have any tips for keeping the whites
            > white as in
            > your snow? Or did you use a full on photomatix-like program?
            >
            > Sacha Griffin
            >
            > Southern Digital Solutions LLC
            >
            > http://www.southern-digital.com
            >
            > http://www.seeit360.net