Re: Using the "user data" skin in Pano2VR

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
      I didn't receive any answers to this and I have tried various things to
      make it work.

      So I'm guessing it can't be done?

      Regards,
      Robert Slade

      --
      Robert Slade, Photographer
      Manor Photography 07890 564889

      Robert Slade wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm using Pano2VR with point hotspots to link locations together. I
      > previously entered the .html file in the hotspot editor URL address,
      > but this resulted in losing the full screen mode when changing
      > locations. So now I enter the .swf file name.
      >
      > The problem is that using the "user data" skin, the information stays
      > the same as the first location because the data is associated with the
      > .html and not the .swf.
      >
      > Is there any way to keep the full screen mode between locations, but
      > use the correct data for the "user data" skin?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Robert

    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
        Sometime around 30/3/09 (at 14:58 +0100) Robert Slade said:

        >I'm guessing it can't be done?

        You're doing things with Pano2VR that I haven't tried yet, so I
        couldn't say for sure. But from what you wrote I'd say yes, it is
        likely that it can't be done.