SPi-V authoring

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2006
      Aldo,

      Can you point out your example of a high-res embedded image in the
      full sphere which you showed us in bath? The one made by greg downing
      I believe, of the grand canyon. I would love to try this out.

      Tristan is right :) Quicktime has been good, but it's time to use some
      of the great stuff available on other viewers...

      jeffrey

      --

      www.prague360.com - a VR Guide to Prague

      tel - +420 608 076 502