HDR Layers and Out of Memory

  • birds532
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 9:35 PM
      I am currently putting together a bunch of new spherical panoramas that require working in HDR and with layers. Typically, I have just stitched together the final blended layer in the past but this new project requires some custom blending and multiple layers (person in one frame and person not in the same frame).

      When I attempt to stitch the project I get an Out of Memory error if I have the HDR: Individual Layers box checked. It seems to stitch the HDR Blend panes and the HDR Panorama fine but errors on the layers. The output files are in HDR Radiance format

      I am using PTGui 8.1.2 for Mac on a MacPro with 4 GB of memory. My scratch disk is a fast drive with 65GB free (entire drive). I plan to upgrade my RAM by adding 8 GB but something tells me that that isn't the problem.

      Any ideas on how to create a solution?

      Thanks!

      Best,
      Drew