Using the "user data" skin in Pano2VR

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hello,

      I'm using Pano2VR with point hotspots to link locations together. I
      previously entered the .html file in the hotspot editor URL address, but
      this resulted in losing the full screen mode when changing locations. So
      now I enter the .swf file name.

      The problem is that using the "user data" skin, the information stays
      the same as the first location because the data is associated with the
      .html and not the .swf.

      Is there any way to keep the full screen mode between locations, but use
      the correct data for the "user data" skin?

      Thanks,
      Robert

      --
      Robert Slade, Photographer
      Manor Photography 07890 564889
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
        I didn't receive any answers to this and I have tried various things to
        make it work.

        So I'm guessing it can't be done?

        Regards,
        Robert Slade

        --

        Robert Slade wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm using Pano2VR with point hotspots to link locations together. I
        > previously entered the .html file in the hotspot editor URL address,
        > but this resulted in losing the full screen mode when changing
        > locations. So now I enter the .swf file name.
        >
        > The problem is that using the "user data" skin, the information stays
        > the same as the first location because the data is associated with the
        > .html and not the .swf.
        >
        > Is there any way to keep the full screen mode between locations, but
        > use the correct data for the "user data" skin?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Robert

      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
          Sometime around 30/3/09 (at 14:58 +0100) Robert Slade said:

          >I'm guessing it can't be done?

          You're doing things with Pano2VR that I haven't tried yet, so I
          couldn't say for sure. But from what you wrote I'd say yes, it is
          likely that it can't be done.