Re: [PanoToolsNG] the elegance of imperfection

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24 1:22 PM
      Hmm, my typing at a minimum is terrible.. I sincerely apologise.. Regardless of where the post goes I need to fix the following..

      The completion side of shooting is an incredible opportunity for a growth experience and occasionally can be very rewarding...... as in win something.
      Should be
      The "competition" side of shooting is an incredible opportunity for a growth experience and occasionally can be very rewarding...... as in win something.

      sorry for the typo..

      jimbo