MK PanoHead II (Made in Germany)

  • sh_nourbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      Dear All!

      With some improvements in detail we launch the new MK PanoHead II (version 2):

      Revised scale, improved camera fixation, easy mounting on MK PanoMachine or manual rotator (with internal screw thread).

      Now there is a fine hand-made bag avaiable for MK PanoHead (version 1 & 2) and MK PanoClick - even for the MK PanoMachine version 4 with VR head and useful accessories.

      www.vr-head.com

      Best regards from Hamburg / Germany

      Marc