Re: [PanoToolsNG] hugin -> google summer of code?

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      On Mon 23-Mar-2009 at 21:15 +0100, Jeffrey Martin wrote:

      >is hugin going to be in google summer of code again this year?

      Yes, we are accepted as a mentoring organisation again, though
      projects are not limited to hugin or panotools, anything panorama
      related will do:

      http://wiki.panotools.org/SoC_2009_idea
      http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/we-want-you/

      For anyone who doesn't know, the Summer of Code is where Google pay
      full time students to work as interns on Open Source projects for
      the summer.

      The timescale is tight, students have between March 23rd (today) and
      April 3rd to put together a proposal.

      --
      Bruno