Re: High resolution pano shoot with two lenses - also posted on Pano

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2009
      Hi Paul, not a single cilinder with 50mm, more like a irregular area (like present shape of Collisseum) with several rows some incomplete covering the bulidings up to the sky. The software used was PTgui pro which allows several kind of lenses in a sigle project, this time only two: rectiliniar 50mm and 18mm, at one intermediate stage I worked with a project with one equirectangular lens and the 18mm ones for speed reason, then copy/paste the 18mm lens from "equi+18mm" ptgui project (which is a text file) to "50mm+18mm" final project.

      cheers,
      Dorin