Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: Whatever happened to www.valaispano.ch?

  • Brakham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
      Hello,

      As the webmaster of the http://www.wpanorama.com/ website, I used to have a
      link to valaispano.ch, which was a very nice site. Unfortunately it
      disappeared and now the domain name has been purchased by someone else.
      I contacted ValaisPano webmaster and he told me that his site was out of
      service for now and he might put it back online some day.

      Sorry for the bad news...

      Pierre-Alain Bovard