Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: CS4 and Panos Clone Tool Speed

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2009
      On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:36:09 -0700, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:
      > Maybe it's my video card.
      >
      > You don't experience a slight delay as the Clone source is displayed in
      > the preview? And I notice that no one else seems to be experiencing the
      > strange bug where the clone source randomly switches to one other than
      > the one I am using.

      Well, there's always a delay, but nothing on any of my machines that would
      get me out of sync with the tool - it's damn responsive, though I think it
      gets a bit slower as the size of the brush goes up (naturally). Given your
      other troubles, it sounds like you have video card/driver issues with CS4 -
      sucks, and you're not the only one (lots of video driver issues in CS4 from
      what I've seen online), but I will say that I don't have any high end
      machines at home these days - and my work machine doesn't have CS4 yet,
      though is quite loaded spec-wise - and the clone tools have none of these
      problems.