Nvidia Cuda

  • Fabio Bustamante
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      Recently I bought a new video card and learned about this computing
      architecture by NVIDIA called CUDA.

      It apparently makes the GPUs processing power available to apps outside
      the traditional 3d graphic processing environment (which is a very smart
      thing to say the least). It seems to unleash a quite impressive
      processing power.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA
      http://www.nvidia.com/cuda

      Do you know of any experiment in panorama processing using this
      architecture? PS CS4 was supposed to be CUDA enabled but unfortunately
      for some reason it ended up without it.