AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Going vertical

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
      Ah - I see.
      Thought you could use them.
      Ciao
      Mike
      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------
      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im
      Auftrag von Juergen Schrader
      Gesendet: Samstag, 14. März 2009 12:32
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Going vertical

      Mike, there is no gallery, these are rooflights.

      And, of course, the challenge was to do it while hanging on the rope which
      is the way i want to do it outside anyway. Stitching pictures from outdoor
      climbing should be much easier since it is unlikely one would have to match
      straight lines ;)

      Best
      Jürgen