Re: Dimensions limit on Quick Time output

  • marlanit
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
      Hi Hans,

      downloaded krpano...following the tutorial for mac I was able to create an html output of a low resolution version of the spherical pano. It's just 26000x13000.

      How can I use the kmakemultires droplet with the full resolution panorama, 110000x55000px, given that I can't save it either in jpeg or tiff?

      Thank you for your help,
      Marco