Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano SWF Thumbs Gallery

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
      On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:41:46 +0900, Tiago Gimenes <gimenes@...>

      > Hi Roger,
      > Thanks for your reply. The Flow List is free even for commercial use,
      > because the author is not supporting this anymore (this is
      > ActionScript2), he is working now only on the new version of it, in
      > Actionscript3.

      Thanks. Actually I found the prices on the top page... I should have
      looked there first!

      I was able to visit your test site, but the list under "unidades" did not
      work at all. Nothing happened, no change.

      > About my links the problem of the second link is that Yahoo groups limit
      > the size of the link, so it is here again: Serido 106
      > <http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario/klabin/serido/index_eng.html>
      > And I did not solved the problem., whe you click on UNIDADES, choose
      > PERDIZES. Then you will go to another unit of the restaurant of my
      > client. The Thumb gallery, should be reloaded to a new gallery with
      > different thumbs, but the thumbs disapear... Try to see it again:
      > http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/
      > <http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/>
      > If you can help me (or anybody else) I would be very grateful.

      I am definitely not the person to help you. I am only taking my first
      fumbling steps in Flash...

      Roger W.

      Work: www.adex-japan.com