Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: Whatever happened to www.valaispano.ch?

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi Fulvio

      From Alexa.com:

      Company Info for valaispano.ch:
      Olivier Addy
      Rue du Bourg 64
      CH-1920 Martigny,
      SWITZERLAND

      You can also get historic copies of the website here:
      http://web.archive.org/

      Hope it helps

      Jaume Llorens
      http://www.vistes360.com

      En/na Fulvio Senore ha escrit:
      > I hope that somebody in the list can help me.
      >
      > Once upon a time there was a nice site, www.valaispano.ch, that
      > contained many mountain panos taken in the Valais (part of Switzerland).
      >
      > Now I would like to contact the site author, but I discovered that the
      > site is gone and the domain has been parked. The Wayback Machine
      > confirmed that the site vanished about one year ago.
      >
      > Does anybody know how to contact the author of that site?
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Fulvio Senore

      Jaume Llorens i Bach
      Av. Països Catalans, 1-3, 3E. 17820 - Banyoles
      Tels: 972 981 141 / 657 038 339
      http://www.vistes360.com
    • Brakham
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
        Hello,

        As the webmaster of the http://www.wpanorama.com/ website, I used to have a
        link to valaispano.ch, which was a very nice site. Unfortunately it
        disappeared and now the domain name has been purchased by someone else.
        I contacted ValaisPano webmaster and he told me that his site was out of
        service for now and he might put it back online some day.

        Sorry for the bad news...

        Pierre-Alain Bovard