OT: Whatever happened to www.valaispano.ch?

  • Fulvio Senore
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      I hope that somebody in the list can help me.

      Once upon a time there was a nice site, www.valaispano.ch, that
      contained many mountain panos taken in the Valais (part of Switzerland).

      Now I would like to contact the site author, but I discovered that the
      site is gone and the domain has been parked. The Wayback Machine
      confirmed that the site vanished about one year ago.

      Does anybody know how to contact the author of that site?

      Thanks in advance.

      Fulvio Senore
    • Jaume Llorens
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        Hi Fulvio

        From Alexa.com:

        Company Info for valaispano.ch:
        Olivier Addy
        Rue du Bourg 64
        CH-1920 Martigny,
        SWITZERLAND

        You can also get historic copies of the website here:
        http://web.archive.org/

        Hope it helps

        Jaume Llorens
        http://www.vistes360.com

        En/na Fulvio Senore ha escrit:
        > I hope that somebody in the list can help me.
        >
        > Once upon a time there was a nice site, www.valaispano.ch, that
        > contained many mountain panos taken in the Valais (part of Switzerland).
        >
        > Now I would like to contact the site author, but I discovered that the
        > site is gone and the domain has been parked. The Wayback Machine
        > confirmed that the site vanished about one year ago.
        >
        > Does anybody know how to contact the author of that site?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Fulvio Senore

        Jaume Llorens i Bach
        Av. Països Catalans, 1-3, 3E. 17820 - Banyoles
        Tels: 972 981 141 / 657 038 339
        http://www.vistes360.com
      • Brakham
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2009
          Hello,

          As the webmaster of the http://www.wpanorama.com/ website, I used to have a
          link to valaispano.ch, which was a very nice site. Unfortunately it
          disappeared and now the domain name has been purchased by someone else.
          I contacted ValaisPano webmaster and he told me that his site was out of
          service for now and he might put it back online some day.

          Sorry for the bad news...

          Pierre-Alain Bovard