Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Groups - Other (KMM83103392V63250L0KM)

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      ----- Forwarded message from Yahoo! UK & Ireland Groups
      <uk-groups@...-inc.com> -----
      Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:41:01 +0000
      From: Yahoo! UK & Ireland Groups <uk-groups@...-inc.com>
      Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Groups - Other (KMM83103392V63250L0KM)
      To: crane@...

      Hello Michael,

      On behalf of the Yahoo! Customer Care Team, I would like to apologise
      for the delay in answering your email.

      I seem to understand you are having problems with the length of the
      signature attached to every messageg sent trhough Yahoo! groups.

      Thank you for your comments, which we are taking under consideration. We
      especially appreciate them because we strive to always improve Yahoo!
      Mail and make it more useful and enjoyable.

      We appreciate your comments which we have forwarded to the Yahoo! Mail
      development team for review.

      If you would like, feel free to use the URL below to provide feedback
      directly to our product and development teams as well:

      http://ymailuk.com

      If I may be of further help, please reply to this message and I will
      gladly assist you.

      Please let me know if you still need help.

      Regards,

      Serena
      Customer Care - Yahoo! UK & Ireland

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachment is confidential
      and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
      only.

      Original Message Follows:
      -------------------------

      Hi,
      I spent a few months responding to what seems to be an automated
      responder.
      Could I please have a resolution to my request ?

      regards

      michael crane

      ----- Forwarded message from crane@... -----
      Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:49:56 +0000
      From: crane@...
      Subject: Re: Groups - Other (KMM81123382V7025L0KM)
      To: Yahoo! UK & Ireland Groups <uk-groups@...-inc.com>

      Quoting Yahoo! UK & Ireland Groups <uk-groups@...-inc.com>:

      > Hello Crane,
      >
      > Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.
      >

      > We understand you have issues affecting your Yahoo! account. We're
      glad
      > to be of assistance. To help us get a better understanding of the
      issue,
      > please reply with the following details:
      >
      > 1. Please describe all the actions you took leading up to the problem,

      > and include what functions you had wished to accomplish.

      recieving email

      > 2. If you're seeing an error message, please include the exact text of

      > the error messaging. It's important that you include the entire error
      > message for our analysis.

      no error message

      > 3. Describe how often the issue occurs and provide any other relevant
      > information.
      every email has this attached

      ------------------------------------

      --

      > 4. Are you using our new Mail or do you work with classic Mail?

      classic
      > 5. Have you tried switching to Mail/Classic Mail to solve the issue?

      no
      > Once we get your response, we'll be happy to look into the issue

      thanks!
      just to re-iterate the issue is the huge signature that yahoo attaches
      to the
      end of every email.

      thamns

      regards