Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano SWF Thumbs Gallery

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:57:14 +0900, Tiago Gimenes <gimenes@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery, like
      > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu. I am using Flow List (
      > http://www.afcomponents.com/components/flow_list/ ). It is very
      > simple to use, just create a FLA and put the links of the panos on
      > the Component Inspector. You can see it in use on
      > www.sferica.com.br/temporario/foz (click on MAIS FOTOS on right top
      > corner) ou http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario...index_eng.html
      > (click on PHOTOS).
      > If you have any doubt, ask me, I may help you how to implement it on
      > your FPP panos.

      Thank you for this. I followed the link to Flow List, but coudln't find
      the price. Is it free for personal use? And how much does it cost for
      commercial use? (and for personal use if NOT free?)

      I couldn't follow the link to your site, it caused a 404 "not found"
      error.

      I could follow the link to your test page, and the JPGs did not
      disappear. There seemed to be no problem. Perhaps you have solved it
      since you wrote.

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
    • Kathy Wheeler
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery, like
        > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu.

        There is also this:
        http://www.wizzud.com/jqDock/

        KathyW.
      • Tiago Gimenes
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
          Hi Roger,

          Thanks for your reply. The Flow List is free even for commercial use,
          because the author is not supporting this anymore (this is
          ActionScript2), he is working now only on the new version of it, in
          Actionscript3.

          About my links the problem of the second link is that Yahoo groups limit
          the size of the link, so it is here again: Serido 106
          <http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario/klabin/serido/index_eng.html>

          And I did not solved the problem., whe you click on UNIDADES, choose
          PERDIZES. Then you will go to another unit of the restaurant of my
          client. The Thumb gallery, should be reloaded to a new gallery with
          different thumbs, but the thumbs disapear... Try to see it again:
          http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/
          <http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/>

          If you can help me (or anybody else) I would be very grateful.

          Thanks,

          Tiago Gimenes

          Sferica
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...>
          wrote:

          > On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:57:14 +0900, Tiago Gimenes gimenes@...
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi everyone,
          > >
          > > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery,
          like
          > > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu. I am using Flow List (
          > > http://www.afcomponents.com/components/flow_list/ ). It is very
          > > simple to use, just create a FLA and put the links of the panos on
          > > the Component Inspector. You can see it in use on
          > > www.sferica.com.br/temporario/foz (click on MAIS FOTOS on right top
          > > corner) ou http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario...index_eng.html
          > > (click on PHOTOS).
          > > If you have any doubt, ask me, I may help you how to implement it on
          > > your FPP panos.
          >
          > Thank you for this. I followed the link to Flow List, but coudln't
          find
          > the price. Is it free for personal use? And how much does it cost for
          > commercial use? (and for personal use if NOT free?)
          >
          > I couldn't follow the link to your site, it caused a 404 "not found"
          > error.
          >
          > I could follow the link to your test page, and the JPGs did not
          > disappear. There seemed to be no problem. Perhaps you have solved it
          > since you wrote.
          >
          > Roger W.
          >
          > --
          > Work: www.adex-japan.com

        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
            On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:41:46 +0900, Tiago Gimenes <gimenes@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Roger,
            >
            > Thanks for your reply. The Flow List is free even for commercial use,
            > because the author is not supporting this anymore (this is
            > ActionScript2), he is working now only on the new version of it, in
            > Actionscript3.

            Thanks. Actually I found the prices on the top page... I should have
            looked there first!

            I was able to visit your test site, but the list under "unidades" did not
            work at all. Nothing happened, no change.

            > About my links the problem of the second link is that Yahoo groups limit
            > the size of the link, so it is here again: Serido 106
            > <http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario/klabin/serido/index_eng.html>
            >
            > And I did not solved the problem., whe you click on UNIDADES, choose
            > PERDIZES. Then you will go to another unit of the restaurant of my
            > client. The Thumb gallery, should be reloaded to a new gallery with
            > different thumbs, but the thumbs disapear... Try to see it again:
            > http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/
            > <http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/>
            >
            > If you can help me (or anybody else) I would be very grateful.

            I am definitely not the person to help you. I am only taking my first
            fumbling steps in Flash...

            Sorry!

            Roger W.

            Work: www.adex-japan.com