Panotools Slicer fixed version for PTGui 8.1

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      I have uploaded a fixed version of the Slicer app for PTGui 8.1.x:
      http://dativ.at/slicer/
      This is a interim bugfix version addressing the problem that PTGui
      project files with auto-generated panorama names will crash the Slicer.

      Best regards
      Bernhard
    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2009
        Hi Bernhard, seems to be a problem with the Panotools slicer when the path to kmaketiles.exe is set, the path is entered on appropiate edit box but it ended in the path to conversion tool/application instead.

        cheers,
        Dorin