Re: [PanoToolsNG] Code, Clients, Servers, etc.

  • Fabio Bustamante
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 3 10:41 AM
      Blake,

      I don't know much about KRPano but maybe there's a solution.

      I use FPP and it has an option of embedding the XML content within the
      html file that publishes the panorama, leaving you with no external XML
      file. The great advantage is that you can encrypt the html code with
      encryption software and - believe me - it becomes absolutely unreadable.
      (besides it'll give extra control options such as allowing it to only
      run just in specific domains)

      Take a look at HTML Guardian's page. Its a pretty powerful tool:

      http://www.protware.com/

      Regards,

      Fabio.