Pano SWF Thumbs Gallery

  • Tiago Gimenes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery, like
      a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu. I am using Flow List (
      http://www.afcomponents.com/components/flow_list/ ). It is very
      simple to use, just create a FLA and put the links of the panos on
      the Component Inspector. You can see it in use on
      www.sferica.com.br/temporario/foz (click on MAIS FOTOS on right top
      corner) ou http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario...index_eng.html
      (click on PHOTOS).
      If you have any doubt, ask me, I may help you how to implement it on
      your FPP panos.

      But now, I have to ask some help. I want to use it on my projects,
      and I have to use it linked to different panos. Like this: 20 panos.
      2 SWF galleries, each one linked to 10 panos.

      The problem is that, when I put it linked to some panoramas or even
      when I use the code LINKED or UNLINKED the gallery thumbs simple
      desapear. The thumbs are external JPG images of the SWF. Do I have to
      use the code FILES after the URL of the SPOT?

      Look what is happening: http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/

      Any idea how to solve this problem?

      Thanks again,

      Tiago Gimenes
      Sferica Tour Virtual
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:57:14 +0900, Tiago Gimenes <gimenes@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery, like
        > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu. I am using Flow List (
        > http://www.afcomponents.com/components/flow_list/ ). It is very
        > simple to use, just create a FLA and put the links of the panos on
        > the Component Inspector. You can see it in use on
        > www.sferica.com.br/temporario/foz (click on MAIS FOTOS on right top
        > corner) ou http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario...index_eng.html
        > (click on PHOTOS).
        > If you have any doubt, ask me, I may help you how to implement it on
        > your FPP panos.

        Thank you for this. I followed the link to Flow List, but coudln't find
        the price. Is it free for personal use? And how much does it cost for
        commercial use? (and for personal use if NOT free?)

        I couldn't follow the link to your site, it caused a 404 "not found"
        error.

        I could follow the link to your test page, and the JPGs did not
        disappear. There seemed to be no problem. Perhaps you have solved it
        since you wrote.

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • Kathy Wheeler
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
          wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery, like
          > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu.

          There is also this:
          http://www.wizzud.com/jqDock/

          KathyW.
        • Tiago Gimenes
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
            Hi Roger,

            Thanks for your reply. The Flow List is free even for commercial use,
            because the author is not supporting this anymore (this is
            ActionScript2), he is working now only on the new version of it, in
            Actionscript3.

            About my links the problem of the second link is that Yahoo groups limit
            the size of the link, so it is here again: Serido 106
            <http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario/klabin/serido/index_eng.html>

            And I did not solved the problem., whe you click on UNIDADES, choose
            PERDIZES. Then you will go to another unit of the restaurant of my
            client. The Thumb gallery, should be reloaded to a new gallery with
            different thumbs, but the thumbs disapear... Try to see it again:
            http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/
            <http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/>

            If you can help me (or anybody else) I would be very grateful.

            Thanks,

            Tiago Gimenes

            Sferica
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...>
            wrote:

            > On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:57:14 +0900, Tiago Gimenes gimenes@...
            > wrote:
            >
            > > Hi everyone,
            > >
            > > I saw that lots of people wants to use a free Thumbnail Gallery,
            like
            > > a MAC OS Dock Menu or iTunes Menu. I am using Flow List (
            > > http://www.afcomponents.com/components/flow_list/ ). It is very
            > > simple to use, just create a FLA and put the links of the panos on
            > > the Component Inspector. You can see it in use on
            > > www.sferica.com.br/temporario/foz (click on MAIS FOTOS on right top
            > > corner) ou http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario...index_eng.html
            > > (click on PHOTOS).
            > > If you have any doubt, ask me, I may help you how to implement it on
            > > your FPP panos.
            >
            > Thank you for this. I followed the link to Flow List, but coudln't
            find
            > the price. Is it free for personal use? And how much does it cost for
            > commercial use? (and for personal use if NOT free?)
            >
            > I couldn't follow the link to your site, it caused a 404 "not found"
            > error.
            >
            > I could follow the link to your test page, and the JPGs did not
            > disappear. There seemed to be no problem. Perhaps you have solved it
            > since you wrote.
            >
            > Roger W.
            >
            > --
            > Work: www.adex-japan.com

          • Roger D. Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
              On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:41:46 +0900, Tiago Gimenes <gimenes@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi Roger,
              >
              > Thanks for your reply. The Flow List is free even for commercial use,
              > because the author is not supporting this anymore (this is
              > ActionScript2), he is working now only on the new version of it, in
              > Actionscript3.

              Thanks. Actually I found the prices on the top page... I should have
              looked there first!

              I was able to visit your test site, but the list under "unidades" did not
              work at all. Nothing happened, no change.

              > About my links the problem of the second link is that Yahoo groups limit
              > the size of the link, so it is here again: Serido 106
              > <http://www.sferica.com.br/temporario/klabin/serido/index_eng.html>
              >
              > And I did not solved the problem., whe you click on UNIDADES, choose
              > PERDIZES. Then you will go to another unit of the restaurant of my
              > client. The Thumb gallery, should be reloaded to a new gallery with
              > different thumbs, but the thumbs disapear... Try to see it again:
              > http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/
              > <http://www.sferica.com.br/teste/linked/>
              >
              > If you can help me (or anybody else) I would be very grateful.

              I am definitely not the person to help you. I am only taking my first
              fumbling steps in Flash...

              Sorry!

              Roger W.

              Work: www.adex-japan.com