Re: [PanoToolsNG] My First Virtual Tour

  • Paul Trippett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Looks nice, lots of free space on the page so why not make the tour bigger
      ;) On another note, Realtors cant put the virtual tour into the MLS if it
      has the agents contact details on so you should provide both a version with
      and without the agents details.
      i.e.

      http://tours.getyourview.com/property/162 - for mls

      http://tours.getyourview.com/property/162/agent - for agents website, oodle,