Re: Spherical panoramic to screensaver?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Robert Slade wrote:

      > I'd like to make a screensaver out of a 360x180 panoramic.

      Spi-V has a nice screensaver mode (needs Shockwave):
      http://fieldofview.com/spv/show.php?file=scriptlet-saver/saver.xml
      but I suspect that's not what your'e after. Anyway, I'd like to have
      something like that as a screensaver....

    • Klaus Hilsenbeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        > Robert Slade <robert@...> wrote:
        >
        > I'd like to make a screensaver out of a 360x180 panoramic.

        You may have a look at the Deval-Screensaver.
        Works with any filetype, script- and sequence-instruction Deval uses
        normally.
        Find it here: http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/index.html
        --
        Salu2, Klaus