Spherical panoramic to screensaver?

  • Robert Slade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      I'd like to make a screensaver out of a 360x180 panoramic.

      I can convert to SWF with auto-rotate switched on using pano2VR, but can
      anyone recommend how to convert the SWF to a Windows screensaver?

      Many thanks,
      Robert Slade
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        Robert Slade wrote:

        > I'd like to make a screensaver out of a 360x180 panoramic.

        Spi-V has a nice screensaver mode (needs Shockwave):
        http://fieldofview.com/spv/show.php?file=scriptlet-saver/saver.xml
        but I suspect that's not what your'e after. Anyway, I'd like to have
        something like that as a screensaver....

      • Klaus Hilsenbeck
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
          > Robert Slade <robert@...> wrote:
          >
          > I'd like to make a screensaver out of a 360x180 panoramic.

          You may have a look at the Deval-Screensaver.
          Works with any filetype, script- and sequence-instruction Deval uses
          normally.
          Find it here: http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/index.html
          --
          Salu2, Klaus