My First Virtual Tour

  • lightbenderimages
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      With a lot of help from you all I have one of my first VT's done. The
      links to other rooms are not working though, this is where I need some
      help.

      http://www.ivtphotography.com/realtor/testrealtor.html

      Any and all suggestions welcome. Also, when not using hot spots how do
      you link the other rooms inside the viewer without opening a new page??
      Right now the links to other rooms are not working.
    • Paul Trippett
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Looks nice, lots of free space on the page so why not make the tour bigger
        ;) On another note, Realtors cant put the virtual tour into the MLS if it
        has the agents contact details on so you should provide both a version with
        and without the agents details.
        i.e.

        http://tours.getyourview.com/property/162 - for mls

        http://tours.getyourview.com/property/162/agent - for agents website, oodle,