Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Macro panoramas with webcam

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2009
      I think the original poster said he wanted to photograph ants.?
      I'd love to see a 360 from inside an active wasps' nest after finding a 3 tiered
      one in a roof cavity once.

      regards

      mick

    • panovrx
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 17, 2009
        Here is another kind of "orbit" webcam, also good for capturing panoramic views
        http://www.vimeo.com/3712183
        ... I've programmed it to look where I want pretty much

        This movie is actually with my Logitech/Sunex webcam, being about the central 140 degrees of the fisheye view. The lighting is from the LED on the webcam -- a handy thing for closeup views, pity it is red.

        Peter Murphy