Re: Canon 5D Mark-2, India Trip

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hi Jeffrey,

      I do these panos in high quality and low quality so people with slow
      connections and older computers can enjoy them too.
      When shooting the horse pano and a lot of the others I was also
      shooting HD video at the same time, you can see the camcorder when
      looking down in the dancing horse pano.

      Here are the photos I've gotten done so far from this last trip to
      India.
      Use the buttons at the lower right of the panos for going to the
      next one.
      More will be added later.

      Nagaur Cattle Fair. Dancing horse and dancing camel competition.
      http://indiavrtours.com/nagaur/dancing_horse4.html

      Jaisalmer Desert Festival. Camel parade staging area near the lake,
      and following the camels going through town to the fort. This link
      has about 5 photos.
      http://indiavrtours.com/jaisalmer/camel_staging4.html

      Here are some other views from around the Jama Masjid and Red Fort
      in Delhi. This link has about 6 photos.
      http://indiavrtours.com/delhi/jama_masjid_tower4.html

      Cheers,
      Roger Berry

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <360cities@...>
      wrote:

      > Roger,
      >
      > That horse pano is just awesome. I really enjoy your panos :)
      Please