objectVR viewers

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
      I am looking for a flash/java objectVR viewer
    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
        I guess http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2vr.php Garden Gnomes Object2VR
        should be an option!

        Henri
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
          Are you sure that you are not looking for an authoring tool?
          You can view these with any flash player.

          For authoring I also recommend Object2VR. I use it myself.

          Cheers
          J├╝rgen

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks" <tom_a_sparks@...>
          wrote:

          > I am looking for a flash/java objectVR viewer

        • rmrtmm
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
            I use for making them flash viewer from Anything3D. They work inside
            of FPP also. Don't know about object2vr but movies made with older
            pano2qtvr do not.

            Ormar

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:

            > I guess http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2vr.php Garden Gnomes
            Object2VR
            > should be an option!
            >
            > Henri

          • tom_a_sparks
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
              I am looking ptviewer/ptoject like
              or are there any tutorials on ptobject

              http://users.telenet.be/kim1-6502/pics/ptobject/kuifje2bs.html
              http://www.all-in-one.ee/~dersch/PTVJ/helpers.html

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:

              > I guess http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2vr.php Garden Gnomes
              Object2VR
              > should be an option!
              >
              > Henri

            • Robert Fisher
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
                I just did a search on object VR flash and this came up, looks pretty
                simple to deploy.

                http://www.yofla.com/flash/3d-rotate/

                On Feb 26, 2009, at 4:02 AM, tom_a_sparks wrote:

                > I am looking ptviewer/ptoject like
                > or are there any tutorials on ptobject
                >
                > http://users.telenet.be/kim1-6502/pics/ptobject/kuifje2bs.html
                > http://www.all-in-one.ee/~dersch/PTVJ/helpers.html
                >
                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > I guess http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2vr.php Garden Gnomes
                > Object2VR
                > > should be an option!
                > >
                > > Henri
                > > --

                Cheers
                Robert Fisher
                VR Photography / Cinematography

              • Ken Warner
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
                  I've been playing around with a Java object viewer.

                  It takes a zip archive with jpeg, gif or png files. Shows them
                  in the order loaded in the zip archive. Gif and png supports transparency.
                  Jpeg does not.

                  Click/Drag mouse to rotate. The farther you drag, the faster it rotates in
                  the direction you drag.

                  To AutoRotate, use Left/Right arrow keys.

                  That's pretty much all it does. I'm trying to keep it minimal. The
                  Java viewer is about 22kb.
                  I'm using the Cow that someone posted in this group a while ago. My apologies
                  but I've forgotten who did that. Whoever posted the Cow, tell me what
                  attribution and website you would like the viewer linked to and I'll fix it up
                  so that the viewer shows the correct attribution and will open your website
                  when it's clicked.

                  http://pancyl.com/Cow.htm

                  Ken

                  tom_a_sparks wrote:
                  > I am looking ptviewer/ptoject like
                  > or are there any tutorials on ptobject
                  >
                  > http://users.telenet.be/kim1-6502/pics/ptobject/kuifje2bs.html
                  > http://www.all-in-one.ee/~dersch/PTVJ/helpers.html
                  >
                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Henri Smeets <henri@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >>I guess http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2vr.php Garden Gnomes
                  >
                  > Object2VR
                  >
                  >>should be an option!
                  >>
                  >>Henri
                  >>--

                • erik leeman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
                    Sorry Ken,

                    "Object Movie Creation Failed"

                    WinXP Pro SP2, Firefox 3.0.6, Java6SE build 1.6.0_11_b03

                    Kind regards,

                    Erik Leeman

                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ken Warner wrote:

                    > I've been playing around with a Java object viewer.
                    > ...snip...
                    > http://pancyl.com/Cow.htm
                    > ...snip...
                    > Ken
                  • Ken Warner
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 26, 2009
                      That's odd. There were problems with 6u11. Click on the Java icon
                      in the right hand corner and update your Java when you have time.

                      I had FF3 installed -- for a day. Was very unstable on my machine.

                      Not trying to point fingers. Just offering perspective.