Great Barrier Reef

  • yuval_levy
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
      Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?

      Vote for me at:
      <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>

      <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>

      thanks
      Yuv
    • ziouga
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
        > Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?

        Yes, of course! :)))

        I didn't even know you were a divemaster!
        I always loved watching deep panos (the few I could ever find on the web)
        Now I'll start waiting for yours!

        I'd like to be your assistant (...if I only could swim!)

        > Vote for me at:
        > <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>

        Done, Yuv

        ciao
        Alessandro
      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
          Only if you promise to invite us all to visit 8-) Maybe for the next
          Panotools user meeting? Good luck Yuval! And what is a "vedute"?

          John

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

          On Feb 24, 2009, at 11:57 AM, yuval_levy wrote:

          > Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
          >
          > Vote for me at:
          > <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>
          >
          > <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
          >
          > thanks
          > Yuv

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
            vedute:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedute
            ----------------------------
            360� VR Fotografie:
            http://www.360de.de
            -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
            Only if you promise to invite us all to visit 8-) Maybe for the next
            Panotools user meeting? Good luck Yuval! And what is a "vedute"?

            John

            John Riley
            johnriley@...
            jriley@...

            On Feb 24, 2009, at 11:57 AM, yuval_levy wrote:

            > Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
            >
            > Vote for me at:
            > <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>
            >
            > <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
            >
            > thanks
            > Yuv

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
              On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM, yuval_levy <yahoo08@...> wrote:

              > Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
              >
              > Vote for me at:
              > <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>

              OkI'm waiting for
              I already vote for you :-)

              have a nice trip to there :-)

              AYRTON

              > <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
              >
              > thanks
              > Yuv

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
              ------------

              + 55 21 9982 6313

              http://ayrton360.com
              http://rio.360cities.net
              http://vrfolio.com
              http://ayrton.com

            • Matt Smith
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
                Yuval,

                You might want to look at the masks from Liquid Image. I had all of
                their new lineup here at the office to photograph and the image
                quality is great. From the entry level that shoots pics and video to
                the full HD vid option

                Here is an object shot http://www.photospherix.com/4.asp?aid=liqil1_r2.swf&theID=36

                and their link is http://www.liquidimageco.com/

                I know everyone on the list would love to see a pov video of you
                shooting panos underwater!

                Matt Smith
                PhotoSpherix
                317.396.5791
                3D Product Photography
                Indianapolis, Indiana USA
                http://www.photospherix.com

                On Feb 25, 2009, at 10:44 AM, John Riley wrote:

                > Only if you promise to invite us all to visit 8-) Maybe for the next
                > Panotools user meeting? Good luck Yuval! And what is a "vedute"?
                >
                > John
                >
                > John Riley
                > johnriley@...
                > jriley@...
                >

                > On Feb 24, 2009, at 11:57 AM, yuval_levy wrote:
                >
                >> Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
                >>
                >> Vote for me at:
                >> <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>
                >>
                >> <http://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
                >>
                >> thanks
                >> Yuv

              • Mark D. Fink
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
                  You got my vote. I hope you win! I can just imagine Nicole asking you, "what
                  shall we have for dinner?" And you replying, "I'll be right back", and
                  diving into the surf to grab a fish. Now THAT'S fresh!

                  Mark
                  www.pinnacle-vr.com
                  www.northernlight.net
                  www.360cities.net

                • Philipp B. Koch
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
                    Yuv schrieb:
                    >> Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
                    >>
                    >> Vote for me at:
                    >> <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>
                    >> ttp://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
                    >>
                    >> thanks
                    >> Yuv
                    I voted for you. Best wishes that you win, although that would most
                    likely mean we'd lose you at the panorama community for that period of
                    time :-)

                    Best regards, Philipp
                  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 25, 2009
                      Quoting "Philipp B. Koch" <pk@...>:

                      > Yuv schrieb:
                      > >> Want to see VR panoramas and vedute of the great barrier reef?
                      > >>
                      > >> Vote for me at:
                      > >> <http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/cjnIbMIgWjI>
                      > >> ttp://panospace.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/application-deadline/>
                      > >>
                      > >> thanks
                      > >> Yuv
                      > I voted for you. Best wishes that you win, although that would most
                      > likely mean we'd lose you at the panorama community for that period of
                      > time :-)

                      I heard about this on the radio. I think they have a lot of applicants.

                      what's voting for ? giving stars ?

                      regards

                      mick

                    • yuval_levy
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
                        > Only if you promise to invite us all to visit 8-)

                        I wish I could make such a promise but I'm not amongst the fifty short listed candidates.

                        Thanks to everybody who supported the bid.

                        Yuv