Re: A WIP illustration (finance crisis)

  • erik leeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2009
      I agree with Roger, the Monopoly hint is nicely subtle but still very
      present. Well done!
      I was a bit surprised to see the depth of the puddle and the
      'floppyness' of the building that partly fell into it in the still
      picture, as I didn't noticed them in the interactive version.
      Perhaps it needs a little more light/shadowplay to accentuate those
      features a bit. The background is very sombre, probably intentionally
      so, but perhaps you should also tone down the colours a bit, they
      might be a little bit too saturated for that mood.
      All in all a great image nevertheless!

      Erik Leeman