Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Ever used a Nikon Fisheye-Nikkor Auto 8mm f/2.8 for Panos?

  • Luca N Vascon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23 7:24 AM
      I own the same lens, early AIS version.
      I strongly suggest you to use it with at least 3 shots on 1x sensor
      cameras, 4 shots on APSC.
      You will still be fast but quality increases enormously...
      the coating of older examples is BAD, so beware of flares.
      <http://www.agnos.com/dati/articoli/ringt8n_04_big.jpg>
      <http://www.agnos.com/prodotti.htm?v_lingua=ENG&v_iss_web=0000000009022316193622319911&v_categ_lista=P0000-P0004-P0403&v_cod_art_scheda=RINGT8N#>
      A bit lighter than original ipix rotatotr, more versatile (the rotator
      can be used on other panoheads)
      :-P