Re: Virtual tours and visitors

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 22, 2009
      Hi Robert!

      Your clients should try to compare a VR tour with movie trailers,
      instead of that common way to promote a non interactive medium (a linear
      movie) your VR tour can show a map of the whole place with hints to
      certain special areas a visitor can discover in real life. It's an
      interactive map to help people plan their visit!

      The exhibition is not static: vegetation changes throughout the year.
      Try to tease your clients virtual visitors so they become visitors in
      real life... "How about that sweet little plant in the nadir of one of
      those VRs?"

      Mentioned before, but such a tour can also be used for PR in local media.

      Carl

      Posted by: "luc.villeneuve"