[PanoToolsNG] Winter Pole Panos

  • Henri Smeets
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2009
      Last week I spend some time in Val Gardena, Italy. A great skiing resort with
      lots of runs, about 1200 km all together!

      One day I decided to take my gear along and snowboarded to some great spots
      in this area, have a look at them here:

      http://www.c360.nl/montepana2009

      See here some gear (a backpack (LowePro Slingshot 100) the Pole and my
      snowboard)

      http://www.nabble.com/file/p22101355/pan_6753.jpg

      Now I'm back home in Amsterdam, sitting behind my desk wondering why I
      didn't stay there just a little while longer :(