Re: [PanoToolsNG] NP 200 and 300mm Canon

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
      Maybe I'm not clear enough.
      First I want to shoot a landscape shot with client in the studio.
      Lighting and settings are oké.
      Let's say at 100mm.
      But the client wants higher resolution.
      So I rotate the camera to portrait, zoom in to 200 and make more shots.
      (even with different focussettings to combine in Helicon or whatever)
      Parallax will be an issue unless you have big overlap and a lot of shots.
      (BTW the beer will be dead by then.:-)

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey, Hey..
        reshoot of course..
        with a very wrong NNP it can be an issue at 2 meters.