Re: [PanoToolsNG] NP 200 and 300mm Canon

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
      Unless the beers are 10m behind each other or I've just stolen one and
      am running away you'll never ever have any parallax issues. Trying to
      find the NPP for a situation like this is simply wasting your time and
      will not improve your results.

      Matt

      On 2 Feb 2009, at 23:04, bigwade wrote:

      > Well unless the objects are a few meters apart in a foreground/
      > background plane you'll never have parallax issues with the 300mm lens
      > in a studio setting.
      >
      > To give you an idea why I ask this..
      > http://tinyurl.com/auk44w
      >
      > BTW1 not mine ! and BTW2 this is a montage but you will get the idea.
      > BTW3 the products must be familiar to you :)
    • bigwade
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey, Hey..
        reshoot of course..
        with a very wrong NNP it can be an issue at 2 meters.