Re: [PanoToolsNG] NP 200 and 300mm Canon

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
      Well unless the objects are a few meters apart in a foreground/
      background plane you'll never have parallax issues with the 300mm lens
      in a studio setting.

      To give you an idea why I ask this..
      http://tinyurl.com/auk44w

      BTW1 not mine ! and BTW2 this is a montage but you will get the idea.
      BTW3 the products must be familiar to you :)
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey, Hey..
        reshoot of course..
        with a very wrong NNP it can be an issue at 2 meters.