Re: [PanoToolsNG] NP 200 and 300mm Canon

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
      Well unless the objects are a few meters apart in a foreground/
      background plane you'll never have parallax issues with the 300mm lens
      in a studio setting.

      Have you actually tried shooting the objects and if not why not ?

      Matt

      On 2 Feb 2009, at 22:01, bigwade wrote:

      > With sets with more than one object.
      >
      > Matthew Rogers-2 wrote:
      > >
      > > So how is parallax ever going to be an issue ?
      > >
      > > On 2 Feb 2009, at 21:35, bigwade wrote:
      > >

      > >> quote author="Matthew Rogers-2"
      > >> It seems that some people just get bogged down in theory, numbers
      > and
      > >> what-if scenarios instead of getting out there and actually
      > shooting.
      > >> Matt
      > >>
      > >> That's the point Matt, in my case, going out is not a good idea.
      > >> I want to use this indoor for 3D objects/sets in my studio.
      > >> That's all.

    • bigwade
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey, Hey..
        reshoot of course..
        with a very wrong NNP it can be an issue at 2 meters.