Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: g-speak spatial operating environment

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      Tia Chi for geeks -- on the other hand -- oh that's an unintended pun --
      we might see slimmer, more graceful gamers and websters...

      Rodolpho Pajuaba wrote:
      > <sunday wandering>
      > That's really cool... but I watched it, became gobsmacked, and went
      > back to my 13X19,5X3,3cm (yes, it's that thick) book. Isn't it weird,
      > so many cool things hapening and we're still attracted to
      > old-but-safe-and-warm tech? And, as a side note, the arms and hands
      > movements sincerely look like an old and BAD 50's movie, the ones you
      > look at and think "hummm, so good this didn`t become real on my
      > days...". Kind of a Elton John's video clip - sorry for the EJ's fans.
      > <G> Let's wait for the Apple's take on it, maybe we'l'l be easierly
      > fooled for this.</G>
      > </sunday wandering>
      > Regards,
      > Rodolpho Pajuaba
      >
      > 2009/2/1 Ingemar Bergmark <ingemar@...>:
      >
      >>--- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik leeman" <erik.leeman@...>
      >>
      >>>wrote:
      >>>
      >>>For those interested in developments in interface design:
      >>>
      >>>http://oblong.com/
      >>>
      >>>Just watch the video I'd say.
      >>>

      >>"Minority Report"... :-)
      >>
      >>/ Ingemar
      >>http://panoramas.bergmark.com

      >>--

    • erik leeman
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        Hmm, but what about elderly and other, ehh, 'physically challenged'
        people?

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
          Well, I don't think Homeland Security will be forcing people to use it.

          Idunno, maybe they will...

          Or just hire a migrant worker to do it...