Re: help making sigma 8mm work on d50 nikon

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      > You need to set the lens aperture (on the lens itself, not the on
      the D50) on the minimum aperture (highest f/-number).

      Ahha, thankyou so much. Turns out I was half way there but
      misunderstood and was setting the aperture ring to f4 instead of going
      the other way to f35. Once I did that the solid piece of thumb plastic
      suddenly became a switch and locked the ring just at you said. And
      then everthing started working.

      Thanks a bunch