Re: [PanoToolsNG] [OT]: Travel router to share wireless hotspot

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
      Mike,

      I don't recall whether you are a Windows or Mac guy, but it is easier
      than easy to share your connection from a Mac. Just go to the
      Sharing preference pane, click on the Internet tab and click on Start
      and you can share a connection from either your wired or wireless
      internet connection over either a wired or wireless connection.

      Does Windows not do something similar? I seem to very frequently see
      what appear to be shared connections from Windows machines when I am
      in public access situations.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...