[OSX] ImageFuser 0.5.7 released
- Hi Mac users,
Released a new version of ImageFuser being 0.5.7. See changelog for 0.5.7
*0.5.7* 13 January 2009
* Added text fields below enfuse sliders. The sliders and the text fields
are coupled. Sliders are fine for big steps. Text fields help you fine-tune
the final steps.
* Added a manual
* Changed "About" popup window.
* Added "Save enfused image" and "Save HDR image" to file menu. Removed
"Create HDR" from Options menu. Changed "Create .." buttons to "Save .."
buttons (all to follow Mac OS standards).
*0.5.6* 10 January 2009
* Implemented an "Image Info" button. This button is available in the main
screen and in the "Simple Batch" panel. The button is only enabled after
images have been loaded and an image is selected. Once it's clicked a panel
will open showing all available info of the selected image. The panel
contains a "copy to clipboard" button to enable copying this info.
* Expanded "New Version" popup function. It will now show "whats new"
information about the new version.
* Fixed a bug with regard to switching from one source format to another
destination format. This didn't work
* Fixed a bug with regard to colorspace, icc profile and XMF information. I
mentioned that as fixed in 0.5.2 but it wasn't.
Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]