Re: [PanoToolsNG] slum from Rio

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 12, 2009
      On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com <
      carloschegado@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ayrton,

      Olá Carlos :-)

      > Great pano, thanks for sharing it.
      > Going B&W on this one was a brilliant idea.

      thanks

      > Can you share with us how you license the music you use on the panos?
      > I like what you do integrating music in the panos, it really adds an
      > extra dimension and you seem to pick the music appropriately.
      > I would like to try something with music too, where can I go to license
      > music for using with panoramas?

      In Brazil we have a Association that you can buy (rent) music for all kind
      of uses and you pay by use, month, year, or whatever agreement you make..
      Being it, for comercial purposes, or personall websites, or for a party, or
      for educational services, etc ...
      On a Client pano, (commercial) I always leave it to the Client if he wants
      to rent a song or not, it depends on him.

      Also what I do is that I got in contact with a Musician School in Rio, and I
      do photos for the school and for the students and whenever I need I record
      one of them playing songs that I would like to. Like they palying guitar, or
      eletric guitar, piano, sax, etc ..
      My older son plays the guitar (both) very well, and the youngest son loves
      to play piano,
      so I use a lot them both playing for me and I record on video and extract
      the sound later to transform in a mp3

      Abraços
      AYRTON

      > Os melhores cumprimentos,
      > Best regards,
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >
      > Carlos Chegado
      >
      > Olho de Peixe Lda
      >

      > AYRTON escreveu:
      > >
      > > <http://ayrton.com/360/archives/564 <http://ayrton.com/360/archives/564
      > >>

      > > attention : it is a 5.5 mb download
      > >
      > > One of the big slums in downtown Rio de Janeiro, at Botafogo.
      > > The same suburban that it is on my last week previous post
      > >
      > > to see
      > > in color : <ayrton.com/360/fs/santamarta06.html>
      > >
      > > ------------
      > > | A Y R |
      > > | T O N |
      > > ------------