Ding! ...

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2009
      Time's up. The World Wide Panorama Best of 2008 event is now closed.

      On behalf of the entire World Wide Panorama team I'd like to thank
      everyone that participated.

      A total of 286 panoramas were submitted and there are some spectacular
      ones in the bunch. Every one of them is worthy of you taking the time
      to both view the panorama and read the description (descriptions really
      make them what they are, little windows into other parts of the planet
      you'll probably never get to visit).

      OK, now you can start planning for the next WWP event...

      Pat Swovelin
      World Wide Panorama event coordinator

      Get out there an shoot some panoramas!