Re: About Hugin and smartblend

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2009
      Ken Warner wrote:

      > It's like a gift from an alien overlord of panoramas or something.
      > I mean how do we know it's not scanning our DNA and sending that info
      > back to the mother ship????

      Use a firewall in query mode and look whether it tries to establish a
      connection (It does not...)

      However, Mike Norel came out of the dark about 4 years ago and he
      vanished into it again - at least almost ;-)

      He was asked a few weeks ago, whether he stopped developing smartblend
      and he responded, that he indeed has other very nice projects and that
      at least he'll find time to publish sources. So there is some hope
      smartblend will be an open source project sometimes...