[OT] Moderator notice (was: Spam from this list)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2009
      yuval_levy wrote:

      > I recently changed my email address subscribed to this list. I made
      > sure not to use that address anywhere else.

      Lucky you. Now you can set up a filter rejecting all but mail from the
      list itself.

      > It has taken less than two months for it to be harvested.
      > I suspect at least one harvester is
      > subscribed to this list, receiving single messages (any other option
      > does not reveal the email addresses) and collecting email addresses.

      Two month seems a bit long for a professional harvester. More likely
      some accident like your address included in a To:-list or a spybot
      collecting addresses on a members computer...

      However, this is off topic here and should at least be marked such: [OT]
      Better moved to Panotools-List...

      For details please refer to the User Guidelines:
      http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#Subject