Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: advices to print, please..

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2009
      This is what I mean...

      -----
      Ok, I made some progress. I started MathMap and from the examples tag,
      I can execute the panini.mm filter. I also can just copy and paste
      into the input window.

      Either way it runs and modifies one of my cylindrical images but
      the Panini filter menu item never shows in the MathMap menu.

      And after the filter has run and MathMap closes, an error dialog pops
      up saying -- gimp_plug_in_handle_proc_run: ERROR. So something is
      wacky with the combination I specified earlier.

      GIMP 2.6; MathMap 1.2.4; Windows 2000 SP3

      Maybe this will clear up when the next version of MathMap is released.
      Maybe not...

      Here's the image I ran it on:

      http://pancyl.com/images/LakeMary_3.jpg

      And here's the result:

      http://pancyl.com/images/LakeMaryPanini.jpg

      In this particular application -- GIMP/MathMap -- I'd say that there
      are image quality degradation issues. But the geometry of the projection
      is interesting none the less.

      ----