Re: [PanoToolsNG] Any Script_Fu programmers out there?

  • Atanas Minev
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      Maybe looking in C:\Program
      Files\Gimp-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\scripts\3d-outline.scm will answer your
      questions (there is font involved there also) ?

      As I see if you want to define an action there are 3 steps:

      1. define your function
      2. specify its arguments types with script-fu-register
      3. tell GIMP where in the menus to put the action with script-fu-menu-register.

      You're right, documentation is next to nothing and you have not much
      choices than poking into the existing working scripts to see how they
      do their job.