Re: [PanoToolsNG] Image editing problem/question...

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2009
      A comment about this.. and and observation.. Creating a web site requires both sides of the brain.. In my experience most of the really tech savy struggle with a creative and cohesive site design.. and visa versa.. Thus a good many site builders that insist on being a one man band will never make a site that most of us would be interested in or really happy with.
      Oddly, I feel that almost all those that I have met that do site solo so far fall into that catagory. Not that some can't do a nice web site that's wouldn't be a tru statement and I think we all know that.. The really great efforts I have been exposed to all came out of design teams.. It always showed up that one side would push the other a little farther with every new effort.. When reviewing their work it always showed up as creative, invative, efficient and functional..

      jimbo